Extend profile information dropdown/bulletpoint ??

13 years 3 months ago #151493 by catttdaddy
I was wondering if I could add additional profile information with CB.

What I need to do is have additional drop down menus/ bullet points for information such as the language a person speaks, location, or interests. I would like these to be searchable by the admin.

Is there a way to make additional custom fields with bullet points and drop downs?
I need a sort of custom form that will put the information into the user profiles.

Can I do this with CB??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #151558 by heyai
I'm not sure what bullet points are, but custom profile questions, drop downs, text fields etc are no problem with CB!

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

13 years 3 months ago #151566 by catttdaddy
Thanks!!
I installed CB and after a while figured out how to add the tabs and fields with a bit of the information I wanted in the profiles. Now when i add a "CB search" Menu item, it will only search by Username. How do I make a search by information in the user profile fields?

13 years 3 months ago #151653 by catttdaddy
Can anyone help me please? This seems like a function that should be easy. It is probably so easy I cant figure it out. There is a tab to make fields searchable or not, how do you search them?

13 years 3 months ago #151671 by nant

catttdaddy wrote: Can anyone help me please? This seems like a function that should be easy. It is probably so easy I cant figure it out. There is a tab to make fields searchable or not, how do you search them?

When you create CB Fields you need to specify that they are to be searchable.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn