Breadcrumb Troubles

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #151655 by MilSpouseJoomla
Breadcrumb Troubles was created by MilSpouseJoomla
Joomla 1.5.21 running in Legacy Mode
CB 1.3.1

Please excuse my slowness. I am still a beginner with Joomla and CB so I am pretty sure that I don't have something activated properly I just don't know where to find it or what it is.

Our organization has decided to activate breadcrumbs on our website. I did that. I then noticed that the breadcrumbs don't appear to work 100% when clicking on a user name from the member list. I click on the "Member List" and the breadcrumb is correct (I believe). I then click on a user name and there doesn't appear to be a hyperlink to get back to the Member List. I hope that attached image will help.

TIA for taking the time to read this.

UPDATE: I was able to find the answer I needed here: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/130-cb-123-general-discussion/148064-lostpasswordregistration-breadcrumbs
To be more specific I went to Menus -> Menu Manager. Click on New.
Inserted the title and description and then Saved.
Extension -> Module Manager. Click on New. Clicked the radio button next to Menu and then clicked Next.
I entered in the same title that I used when I created the new Menu. Show Title -> No. Enabled -> No. Clicked Save.
Go to Menus -> name of new menu I created. Click New and added the Parent Menu item that I wanted and set it to Top. Click Save. Click New again and added the Community Builder Profile (mandatory). Click Save.
That was it. It worked.

My next question is: Is there a way to get the CB Core Search added in my hidden menu so that is shows up in the breadcrumbs? Thank You again!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn