[SOLVED]Little bug with SAVE Button after upgrade

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #152146 by iam3fun
Hello guys.
Firstable i want to congrats you for new joomlapolis design, its perfect, i like it.

So, when i instaled the new release of Community builder i have a problem with adding new members to my community.
I mean, I fill all the fields and when go to click Save, it bring me to the home page of the Community Builder Component. I mean that i cant upload new members. Stange

If you help me with decision of this problem i will be appriciate lifetime :)

Thanks in advance and kind regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #152199 by iam3fun
Replied by iam3fun on topic Re: Little bug with SAVE Button after upgrade
Come on guys i've checked one of the my previews posts, i mean this one: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/130-cb-123-general-discussion/142989-solved-user-management-save-doesnt-work#142989
But its not working, everything is just have to be.
I also read the documentations witch comes with the community builder and still nothing
Please help me.
Thank you

13 years 3 months ago #152295 by iam3fun
Replied by iam3fun on topic Re: Little bug with SAVE Button after upgrade
Okay, I've just solved my problem. I am not sure do i have to post what is the solving of the problem, because nobody try to help me, but i am not like you and i will tell you where was actually the conflict with the saving users.
The problem was between Mail Chimp component and Community Builder. I just delete Mail Chimp and everything is Okay.

Thank you for your help. Your are just amazing :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: heyai

13 years 3 months ago #152299 by heyai
Thank you for posting your solution even though you got no replies here.

One of the first steps of debugging a problem is to cross-check for incompatibilities with other plugins/components/modules. There are just too many of them out there for anyone to know AND even the most willing support team cannot know what might cause your problem if you don't offer details of your installation.

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn