How to do this?

13 years 3 months ago #152182 by jim.thornton
How to do this? was created by jim.thornton
I've been tasked with creating a website for my son's basketball association. I have created the basic site but I'm thinking of integrating CB into it. I was wondering if I can do the following:

1. I don't want to have to create each coaches contact page. I had them all create a user profile in Joomla but there if I want a contact form for them, I have to go inputting all the information over. I want to be able to mass email everyone to login and update their contact information and then there will be a contact form/record created for them.

2. Can I use Profiles for a Team? For example, I have Novice, Atom, Major Atom, Bantam, Major Bantam, etc. They would each have their own Team Profile and in there I would like to have some tabs: News/Updates, Roster, Practice Times, Gym Locations. I would like the information in the tabs to be editable by the coaches that login.

3. If possible, I would like to assign a Team profile to only one or two users (coach, asst. Coach & manager). They should only be able to update the information on THEIR team profile.

Is this do-able with CB? Due to it being a non-profit, cost is a huge thing, so I can't be paying for extra addons.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.754 seconds