One-sided fan relations with CB connections?

13 years 3 months ago #152290 by adrianweb
Hi everyone.

I need to create a fansite for fashion modells.
The idea is the following:
There are two list: fans and model girls. Everyone has a CB profile. Every user has the option to make a fan relation with other users, so users can become fans of model girls. But if an user make a relation, that doesn't mean the model girl is want to be a fan of him. So it's important to the ralation only displayed in the model's conencton tab.

So the question is: Is it possible to make one-sided connections and dispaly only that user who has been connected the other, but not vice vers?

Thanks in advice

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #152293 by nant
CB Connections can be configured as one way relations.

13 years 3 months ago #152331 by adrianweb
Replied by adrianweb on topic Re: One-sided fan relations with CB connections?
Yes I found that setting, but this is not really what I need. I want to create a "Fans" tab (cb connections) in user profils. This tab incules all persons who have made a one-way relation with te profils owner.
But in one way raletion if a user make a relation it displayed in his profil. So in this case it need to be displayed in the other person.
Is it possible any way?

13 years 3 months ago #152334 by nant
Sounds like you need Group functionality ... stay tuned for GroupJive (which will be released in February for advanced members - if you are not one yet you only have a few days left before price increase /* end of commercial */)

13 years 3 months ago #152342 by adrianweb
Replied by adrianweb on topic Re: One-sided fan relations with CB connections?
Okay Thank you. I'll check Goupjive.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn