Kunena Sidebar using CB

13 years 3 months ago #152357 by roi.ceren@gmail.com
Kunena Sidebar using CB was created by roi.ceren@gmail.com
I have configured Kunena to utilize CB for everything involving integration. I am currently trying to add a Title field in my forums for users. I have successfully added this field in the CB backend.

However, I am unable to get Kunena to recognize the code I have put in the Expert file for CB, which I set as the Sidebar Mode in the Plug-ins section. Adding the line (and even removing the avatar display) is having no effect on the Sidebar. Has anyone else had this issue? Am I missing something?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 3 months ago #152370 by heyai
Replied by heyai on topic Re: Kunena Sidebar using CB
I believe this is a bug and has been fixed for the next release of CB. (see forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2205)

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

13 years 3 months ago #152375 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Kunena Sidebar using CB

heyai wrote: I believe this is a bug and has been fixed for the next release of CB. (see forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2205)

Actually its a missing API in Kunena .. so will need next Kunena version to be fixed.

13 years 3 months ago #152400 by roi.ceren@gmail.com
Replied by roi.ceren@gmail.com on topic Re: Kunena Sidebar using CB
Thanks for the quick response, guys!

I am a programmer by trade, so I'm sure that I can probably get a hacky mickey mouse solution going. Do you know where the bug is located? Is there a way I can just hardcode the solution?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn