• p0gz
  • p0gz
13 years 2 months ago #157856 by p0gz

reders wrote: Hi there,
I managed to sort this.

You can hide it in the css

Regards,
Sean R.

What is the path to the .css that you found this in? I would like to hide this temporarily, then restore it at a later time so I don't wish to actually "Remove" the code as krileon said.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sengles
  • sengles
13 years 2 months ago #157974 by sengles
I didn't actually remove the code, I just commented it out so it doesn't execute.

Steve

• jsbertoni
  • jsbertoni
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #163498 by jsbertoni
I have a bunch of css files with my template (from joomspirit - ok. I'm new to all this). I've looked in them all for something even remotely close to that code and couldn't find anything.

Is it in a specific css or should I be looking for something different since it's within the css and not a php file?

Thanks

Update: Since I couldn't find it in my css, I found guidance in an old CB 1.2 forum post. I was finally able to find the right "template" file. It wasn't my joomla template but the com_comprofiler template that is in components\com_comprofiler\plugin\templates\default\default.php.

Remark means place // in from of the above line works fine.

p.s., my "List All" problem is also fixed here.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by jsbertoni. Reason: Solved problem.

• jsbertoni
  • jsbertoni
13 years 3 weeks ago #165020 by jsbertoni
Ok. I've now figured out how to fix the showing every member when no search criteria is entered issue. It was so simple.

The intent of my user list is to have someone from user class A enter the username of another from class B who has sent them an introduction email. I'm trying to keep class A from marketing to class B unless there is interest.

To keep your results to one from class B, down at the bottom of the user list configuration, set the number of results per page to 1 and then turn off pagination.

Since my list is sorted by username, I created a fictitious account that will always appear first "aaaa-member". No criteria will always result in showing the profile of "aaaa-member" and protect everyone from class B.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon