Session expired or cookies are not enabled in ....

12 years 10 months ago #167629 by fyistudio
Thank you, this worked for me. Are there any security issues that open up by choosing this option? What was this option intended for.

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #167640 by nant

fyistudio wrote: Thank you, this worked for me. Are there any security issues that open up by choosing this option? What was this option intended for.

Thanks!

Replied to you other thread also.

This parameter is intended to assist people that have time zone configurations that do not agree with each other (Joomla vs physical server time).

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #179593 by Serathil
Hey,
does not work for me.
I get this error too if i try to recover passwords/usernames.
Any other suggestions?

Kind regards.

12 years 5 months ago #183922 by bertm
FYI - I found a cause for this issue that I did not expect.

After upgrading to CB 1.7.1 (on J1.5.23) I rediscovered this issue. I am using a Joomlart template with T3, an old version 1.1.9. In the template, I turned ON "Enable Development Mode" and the problem was fixed. Development mode turns off the Template cache and perhaps a few other 'optimizations'.

My template "cache mode" was already disabled, so this was not an issue. System cache plugin and Global Config caches are ON. Anti-spoofing is set to YES. No changes to these were made, so in my case the issue is pretty narrowly tied to JA Dev Mode, it seems. Perhaps after I upgrade to the latest version of T3 (currently v1.3.2) I can check this again.

12 years 3 months ago #190196 by BODHIFR
Facing the same issue of "Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser......" error message, the [CB Configuration -> Integration tab -> set anti-spoofing checks to off] trick works perfectly in my case.

Thanks so much for suggesting and sharing !!!

Bodhi

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn