[#6396] problem with date field after update 2.1.0

7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #289339 by huguy
Hello,

Since i had upgrade to v2.1.0 i've a problem with my cb_birthdate field
It's impossible to choose or change year

This issue appears even in backend and frontend edit profile

As you can see on the screenshot, year is empty, and if i use popup calendar it's impossible to change "1917" year !

any idea please ?

Regards

PS : the field is set with default cb standard calendar
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #289340 by huguy
Replied by huguy on topic problem with date field after update 2.1.0
Oh ! solved !
I found why it was buggy !
Wrong set in the "maximum year" parameter.

I had "0" instead of "+0"

7 years 4 months ago #289342 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic problem with date field after update 2.1.0
Yeah, we don't pad it by +1 year anymore. 0 should do the same as +0 though and have added a bug ticket to fix. Basically 0, +0, and empty should all behave the same.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6396

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn