[SOLVED] Guzzle error message when accessing Administration pages

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #290743 by mikebzh44
Hi.

We were running Joomla 3.6.5 / CB 2.1.0 / Kunena 5.0.4.1 on a "old" Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. But our server was hacked for Christmas (what a nice gift) and we decided to reinstall the server from scratch :
- fresh install of Ubuntu 16.4
- fresh install of Apache, MySQL, PHP 7.0.8, Joomla 3.6.5 ... components
- restore MySQL and WWW backups to keep our settings, history, ...

Every things work OK now except that we have an error displayed at the bottom of the Administration page :
Argument 2 passed to GuzzleHttp\Adapter\StreamAdapter::createResponseObject() must be of the type array, null given, called in /var/www/NKV30/libraries/CBLib/GuzzleHttp/Adapter/StreamAdapter.php on line 67

This error is also displayed when we try to access CB Configuration page.

And we are not able to upgrade CB 2.1.0 to 2.1.2

I have found this threads :

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/233259-5882-error-after-upgrading-to-latest-joomla-php7-and-cb-2-0-14

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5882#note-5

But OpenSSL is already installed on our server :

What's wrong with our set up ?

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #290758 by krileon
Please see the below topics.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/234677-solved-update-to-2-0-15-throws-back-end-error#285589

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/147-potential-bug/234268-solved-error-upon-entering-admin-config#284081

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/233685-solved-cb-configuration-crash#281670

Folks, please be sure to search. Searching the last part of an error or the keywords of an error will often given you accurate results on the first page. In this case the keywords used were simply "StreamAdapter.php on line 67".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #290771 by mikebzh44
Hi.

Thanks for the tip and the link ;)

Installing php-curl do the trick !!

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

6 years 10 months ago #295070 by shanenefdt
Thanks for the assistance - I did try the changes and they have resolved my error:

If still having issues try making the below change as a last resort to see if issue resolves.

IN: libraries/CBLib/GuzzleHttp/Adapter/StreamAdapter.php
ON: Line 62
$stream = $this->createStream($request, $http_response_header);
TO:
$http_response_header = array();
$stream = $this->createStream($request, $http_response_header);

6 years 10 months ago #295083 by krileon
You don't need to make any changes to Guzzle. That change was a last resort quickfix. Your issue is from an incorrectly configured PHP7 server. Contact your host to ensure they've properly installed PHP7 (and push for them to redo it if it's still not working as cURL isn't setup right).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 10 months ago #295109 by shanenefdt
Hi, you are spot on!
The hosting company confirmed that the cURL was not enabled - it has now been correctly configured and all is working well - Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.630 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn