[SOLVED] Confirm records in community builder

4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #315453 by albada
good morning

I have a CB and I need users to register to be confirmed by the administrator. Before I correctly received the email from the new registry to confirm it, but now I don't, I think that since I installed the plugin to translate into Spanish.

Can somebody help me? As I can do to receive these emails, it is important that the administrator knows who has registered to admire or not.

Thank you very much!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #315454 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic Confirm records in community builder
Did you check if Admin approval in CB configuration is set to Yes? I think it is very unlikely that this issue is related to a language plugin.

4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #315461 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Confirm records in community builder
Set "Admin Approval" to "Yes" within CB > Configuration > Registration followed by ensuring "Moderator Approve Users" and "Send Moderators Email" are also set to "Yes" under Moderation. Next edit your user within CB > User Management and ensure "Receive Moderator Emails" is set to "Yes". All of this is basically defaulted already so this should already be the case unless was changed, but should ensure moderator approval is working fine and sending emails. It's unlikely a language plugin could prevent this from working unless the email subject or body was translated to an empty string for whatever reason.

Please keep in mind registration approval happens after email confirmation. So if email confirmation is enabled you won't be notified to approve them until they've confirmed their email address.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 4 months ago #315467 by albada
Replied by albada on topic Confirm records in community builder
Perfect!

I had marked the email confirmation ..

Thanks!!!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.702 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn