Display global content

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #320852 by vanfera
Display global content was created by vanfera
After I installed CB Actions, I can't leave the publications globally. They are only displayed for connections.
I would like to know how to make it global again, I need to acquire some new extension or, just reconfigure?

Awaiting! :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #320858 by vanfera
Replied by vanfera on topic Display global content
If anyone can help, I appreciate it! I am Brazilian, the high dollar makes the products expensive for me, so I needed some help, so as not to go out and buy unnecessary things.

3 years 6 months ago #320866 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Display global content

After I installed CB Actions, I can't leave the publications globally. They are only displayed for connections.

I've no idea what you're asking. I assume you mean CB Activity, but I don't know what you mean in regards to only displayed for connections. Please be more specific as to what your issue is exactly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 6 months ago #320873 by vanfera
Replied by vanfera on topic Display global content
I have a page that would like to display all users' publications, without the need to be connected with them ... a global exhibition! Before installing CB Actions, this page of mine was exactly like this "Displaying all user publications" after it was installed, it doesn't happen anymore. What I want to know is how can I configure so that all publications are displayed.

3 years 6 months ago #320874 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Display global content
I don't know what "CB Actions" is. Closest we have is "CB Auto Actions" and it doesn't display anything at all as it's just a tool for configuring actions to execute during triggers. I also have no idea what "publications" are. Best I can guess from what you're trying to do is use CB Activity to display all activity and to do that you'd create a Joomla menu item with Community Builder > Plugin menu type with Plugin set to CB Activity and Action set to Recent Activity.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn