session expired

3 years 6 months ago #321037 by sergeweb54
session expired was created by sergeweb54
Hello,
I have disabled some fields for regsitration, and even if i enable them I got this message error :
The session has expired or the cookies are not activated by your browser. Please click on "Refresh" and make sure you have cookies enabled in your browser. Please refresh the page before entering.
Any idea ??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #321074 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic session expired
Shouldn't be possible anymore. Our CSRF check is done with Joomla session now instead of a cookie. Please ensure CB is completely up to date. My guess is your session expired during your registration or something installed is tampering with the session cookie. If you're using a 3rd party cookie consent plugin that could be the cause.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sergeweb54

3 years 6 months ago #321082 by sergeweb54
Replied by sergeweb54 on topic session expired
well, I just found it
my registration form is called in an article with component anywhere, and the feature wich verify the user in ajax was the cause àf the issue

3 years 6 months ago #321092 by sergeweb54
that was not that.
that is component anywhere that does not load the function or else to upload or set cookies.
so if i go in registration first, and go in my article with compenent anywher code, it works, if I delete cookies it does not
So , I am searching how to do to set registration by component anywhere
I do that because this content must be seen only by guest, and else another content is seen by registered

is this possible to input registration form in a module ??

3 years 6 months ago #321112 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic session expired
Our registration is not designed with Components Anywhere in mind and likely never will be. Use the CB Login Module then set its Layout to Registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 6 months ago #321117 by sergeweb54
thanks,

I needed to have registration form in frontend and disappear when logged

I successed with some modules and css, but what a challenge

A module of registration should be a +

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds