Profile view no tabs (mobile view)

3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #322254 by XBOOMX
Profile view no tabs (mobile view) was created by XBOOMX
Happy New Year,I have the problem that the tabs are not displayed in the mobile view (member profiles). I see the menu icon, but when I click it only shows an empty box. The tabs are not even displayed in your template. Please look at the picture. I use the same template (Revibe). How do I make the tabs visible?

many Greetings
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #322281 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Profile view no tabs (mobile view)
It's a CSS conflict from Bootstrap 3. Below should fix it.

.cb_template .navbar .navbar-collapse.show {
	display: block;
	visibility: visible;
}

You can add this specifically to CB using the below template CSS override feature.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Have added a bug ticket to fix as well.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8332

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: XBOOMX

3 years 3 months ago #322283 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic Profile view no tabs (mobile view)
Thanks, works very well now.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn