Registration Page Blank after upgrade

1 year 2 months ago #332893 by cyberspeed
Registration Page Blank after upgrade was created by cyberspeed
www.davidmurry.com/account/registration Tried all of the tricks i know but can't figure it out.
Not sure when upgrade was made, so don't know when to set it back to.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #332896 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration Page Blank after upgrade
I can see your registration page just fine. I assume you figured out what was causing your issue?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago #332898 by cyberspeed
Replied by cyberspeed on topic Registration Page Blank after upgrade
Thanks for the quick reply. Had someone else look into it who was able to resolve it.

6 months 4 days ago #335568 by pankaj21
Replied by pankaj21 on topic Registration Page Blank after upgrade
Hi
can you share the fix
i have the same issue
tried all possible options to fix
page give error Please log in or sign up to view or modify your profile.

i have the cb profile menu as well with public access.
issue happned after update to Joomla 4 and cb to latest version

6 months 4 days ago #335570 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration Page Blank after upgrade
"Please log in or sign up to view or modify your profile" is only shown when accessing a users profile. That error does not output during registration. Ensure you've a public and published Joomla menu item to CBs registration page. It should have a menu type of Community Builder > Registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 months 4 days ago #335573 by pankaj21
Replied by pankaj21 on topic Registration Page Blank after upgrade
Hi
yes the menu exist
all working fine on Joomla 3 
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=registers
the links work if i use system URLs

The menu exist fine with public access. i checked all default user access level permissions as well but no luck.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn