Registration Page Blank after upgrade

6 months 5 days ago #335574 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration Page Blank after upgrade

the links work if i use system URLs

I've no idea what you mean by this. How are you navigating to your registration page? Are you not using a Joomla menu item or the link in a CB login module?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 months 5 days ago #335575 by pankaj21
Replied by pankaj21 on topic Registration Page Blank after upgrade
Hi
I am using a Joomla menu item and navigate throw the menu item.
When i click on the menu item it give a  blank page all other parts of side load  header footer
no show the message that i shared.

I am not sure why a registration page has access issue.
sending you DM for the URL 

6 months 4 days ago #335618 by krileon
Switch to default Joomla Cassiopeia template and see if your issue persists. Direct URL to your registration page works fine.

domain/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=registers

Replace "domain" with your sites domain. This means problem with your template or problem with your menu item.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 months 4 days ago #335620 by pankaj21
Issue remain same with default Joomla template 
with system url u shared it works 
i sent u DM with site URL

6 months 4 days ago - 6 months 3 days ago #335621 by krileon
I don't know what to tell you. There's something wrong with your menu item. Try deleting it and re-creating it or making a new one.

Please be sure you've the latest CB build release installed and that CBs system plugin in System > Extensions > Plugins is public and published.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 months 3 days ago #335625 by pankaj21
Yes I tried all things
Could u able to see if i DM u logins?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.553 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn