incorrect string in create invite in GJ

11 months 2 weeks ago - 11 months 2 weeks ago #333728 by saman2
hi
i want send an invite to a user with non-english message. but i redirect to this error page: 

then: 

Edit: now i test with english charactere and it has maybe bug 
note: this version of template of kunena maybe has bug. when i drag an image to attachment, all "Enter" remove from text
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 months 2 weeks ago #333735 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic incorrect string in create invite in GJ
That looks like our demo site. Is that happening for your site? It's caused by the database collation not being set to UTF8 is all. Our demosite is old so it has an older version of Joomla's default collation set for several tables.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 months 2 weeks ago #333736 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic incorrect string in create invite in GJ
no , i don't check on my own and i have another question
are you have any plan to update some cb part such as cb demo site?

11 months 2 weeks ago #333737 by krileon

are you have any plan to update some cb part such as cb demo site?

I've no idea what you mean by this. The demo site is up to date and running Joomla 4.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 months 2 weeks ago #333743 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic incorrect string in create invite in GJ
all cb extension are up to date in demo?

11 months 2 weeks ago #333744 by krileon
Yes.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn