Ability to add Recaptcha to version 1.4?

10 months 3 weeks ago #333809 by boostman
Manage a very old site (Joomla 1.0.18) the has an old version of CB (1.4) on it.

Is there any way to easily add recaptcha to the registration page?

Finding information on these older versions are difficult at best. Upgrading Joomla would be best path here, but need something short term due to spamming.

Thank

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 months 2 weeks ago #333821 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Ability to add Recaptcha to version 1.4?
Your only option would be to update CB then use CB AntiSpam. We don't provide any products for CB 1.x anymore. They're completely erased from out systems. CB Captcha was the old plugin for that long ago if you still have it, but it's unlikely to work with latest reCaptcha API requirements. We only provide legacy releases of CB itself which you can find below and will be necessary for your migrations.

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb/files

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn