When sending a private message, an error is displayed. For example

7 months 2 weeks ago #335105 by lemur
Hello

When sending a private message, an error is displayed. For example

1366 - Incorrect string value: '\xD0\xB0\xD0\xB4\xD0\xBC...' for column 'message' at row 1

You can't visit the page for one of the following reasons:

Outdated bookmark/favorites
The search engine cache links to an outdated page of the site
Incorrect address of the site page
You are not allowed to access the site page
The requested resource was not found
An error occurred while processing the request.
Please go to one of the following pages: Main page

If the error persists, please contact the site administration.
Incorrect string value: '\xD0\xB0\xD0\xB4\xD0\xBC...' for column 'message' at row 1

Call stack
#    Function    Location
1    ()    JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/MysqliStatement.php:442
2    Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliStatement->execute()    JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/DatabaseDriver.php:675
3    Joomla\Database\DatabaseDriver->execute()    JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/MysqliDriver.php:817
4    Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliDriver->insertObject()    JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Database/Driver/CmsDatabaseDriver.php:531
5    CBLib\Database\Driver\CmsDatabaseDriver->insertObject()    JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Database/Table/Table.php:162
6    CBLib\Database\Table\Table->store()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_pms_mypmspro/library/Table/MessageTable.php:120
7    CB\Plugin\PMS\Table\MessageTable->store()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_pms_mypmspro/component.pms.mypmspro.php:990
8    CBplug_pmsmypmspro->saveMessageEdit()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_pms_mypmspro/component.pms.mypmspro.php:96
9    CBplug_pmsmypmspro->getCBpluginComponent()    JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php:880
10    cbPluginHandler->call()    JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php:1611
11    cbTabs->_callTabPlugin()    JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbTabs.php:1725
12    cbTabs->tabClassPluginTabs()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:733
13    tabClass()    JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:286
14    require_once()    JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71
15    Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()    JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73
16    Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()    JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361
17    Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:208
18    Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:249
19    Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()    JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293
20    Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()    JROOT/includes/app.php:61
21    require_once()    JROOT/index.php:32

How can this be fixed?

Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 months 2 weeks ago #335116 by krileon
Your database collation isn't correct. Edit the _comprofiler_plugin_messages database table and fix the collation on the message column to: utf8mb4_unicode_ci

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #335121 by lemur
Thank you

I changed the collation in _comprofiler_plugin .

But I noticed that all tables with the _comprofiler prefix have the old utf8_general_ci collation.
Should I change the collation everywhere?

Thanks.

7 months 2 weeks ago #335130 by krileon

Should I change the collation everywhere?

Yes, your entire database should be: utf8mb4_unicode_ci

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 months 2 weeks ago #335159 by lemur
Thank you very much.
Everything worked out.

Additionally, thank you for your quick and specific answers.

Best regards 

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn