is it possible change CB progress to attached?

5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #335782 by saman2
hi
is it possible implement something such as the attached picture in CB? for example fill field A , B ... but have some point on progress bar.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 months 3 weeks ago #335784 by krileon
Implement it for what? Registration? Yes, that's just Step by Step registration. Simply enable it as your registration layout within CBs default template parameters. It won't allow progression to the next step until the current step passes validation. You can then restyle it however you like using CSS.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 months 3 weeks ago #335789 by saman2
thank you and it is very good for validation in each step. in the past i need something such as this. but now i want understand is it possible implement as a template for cb-progressbar?

5 months 3 weeks ago #335794 by krileon
I don't see why you need CB Progress Bar for this. Just restyle the tabs for step by step to look like progression.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #335808 by saman2
i want user can fill registration form quickly and can login to site, then i show to him small progressbar and after click on that, show the attacehed picture in the first post to fill his profile if they want.

5 months 3 weeks ago #335816 by krileon
CB Progress Field can probably be used for that, but you'll need to make a custom template for it as it doesn't have styling like that out of the box.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.585 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn