Database problems

3 months 2 days ago - 3 months 2 days ago #336831 by Ratman_2004
Database problems was created by Ratman_2004
Hi all.I need your help with some database problems. In the backend, when checking the Community Builder Database, I receive these messages:

Warning: 2 entries in Community Builder comprofiler_field_values link back to fields of wrong fieldtype.
fieldvalueid=1 fieldtype=checkbox
fieldvalueid=3 fieldtype=checkbox
This one can be fixed in SQL using a tool like phpMyAdmin. 

Additionally, when I check the Joomla database in plesk, I get this result:

I think lines 2 and 3 mean the same as the CB checker.

Can anyone give some hints how to resolve this? Thanks a lot in advance!

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ja_purity_iv | author: JoomlArt | version: 1.2.0 | creationdate: October 31th, 2023

Kunena default template details : NTS KBee | author: Nice Theme Store Team | version: 6.0.2 | creationdate: 2024-01-13

Kunena template params:

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 6.2.3 | 2024-01-11 [ Git Repository ]
        | Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 2.9.1+build.2024.01.17.14.35.34.9d2a7ffab

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Search 6.0.5

-=Ratman=-
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 2 days ago - 3 months 2 days ago #336837 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Database problems

Warning: 2 entries in Community Builder comprofiler_field_values link back to fields of wrong fieldtype.
fieldvalueid=1 fieldtype=checkbox
fieldvalueid=3 fieldtype=checkbox

That's nothing to worry about. The _comprofiler_field_values table stores the dropdown options for select type fields (e.g. select, multi-select, radio, and multi-checkbox). If a field type is changed those options still exist. So it looks like you changed a field that had options to one that does (regular checkbox). It's just letting you know those options are orphaned, but you don't need to do anything about it.

Additionally, when I check the Joomla database in plesk, I get this result:

That wouldn't have anything to do with Joomla or CB. Your server has corrupted SQL data files. Looks like the index data was corrupted. Contact your host on how to fix that, but might be as simple as deleting the indexes on the _comprofiler_plugin table then re-installing CB to re-create them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ratman_2004

3 months 2 days ago #336838 by Ratman_2004
Replied by Ratman_2004 on topic Database problems
Thanks Kyle for your fast reply. I will contact my hoster to ask if he can help cleaning up the database.

Keep up your good work!

-=Ratman=-

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.347 seconds