Form submission has been blocked

3 months 2 days ago #336833 by missarab
Form submission has been blocked was created by missarab
Suddenly, the CB login gives the following error "Form submission has been blocked (TimeGate)"
Please advise 
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 2 days ago #336836 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Form submission has been blocked
Do you have CB AntiSpam installed? If so check its forgot login parameters as you probably hit spam protection limits if enabled (this is default disabled). Otherwise my best guess is a 3rd party extension as no such error or feature exists in core CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missarab

3 months 1 day ago #336841 by missarab
Replied by missarab on topic Form submission has been blocked
Thanks for the guide, I find a 3rd party anti-spam plugin conflict.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn