CB 1.3.1 PHP notice

13 years 2 months ago #153716 by core2
CB 1.3.1 PHP notice was created by core2
You are probably aware of these notice. FYI I'm runnning Kunena 1.6.2.

PHP Notice: Constant _UE_USERAPPROVAL_SUCCESSFUL already defined in ..www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/norwegian/norwegian.php on line 413

PHP Notice: Undefined index: postStats in ..www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 104

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #153968 by heyai
Replied by heyai on topic Re: CB 1.3.1 PHP notice
Thanks for the info! Could you add information on which CB version, which language pack version and which simple board tab version you are running?

edit:
Hey, can you point us to the place you found the translation file? I cannot find this language in the official language directory.

For a quick fix you can comment out the line using // at the beginning of the line.

Also see: www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/153973-cb-login-error-message and www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/153975-problem-with-forum-integration-plugin-for-cb

hey-ai - the community for asian guys and non-asian girls

The search bar is your friend, not just decoration!

13 years 2 months ago #153984 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB 1.3.1 PHP notice
This has been resolved with CB 1.4 already. If issue persists after release of 1.4 please let us know!

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #154370 by core2
Replied by core2 on topic Re: CB 1.3.1 PHP notice
Thanks for replying!

As mention in the subject this regards CB 1.3.1. The language pack, is the norwegian for 1.3.1, fetched from joomlainorge.no (the "official" Joomla translators i Norway).
I don't know how to check the version of the simpleboard tab...

Update:
I have now updated to CB 1.4.0, but both problems persist. I comment out the line in the language file as a fix. The simpleboard tab is form the CB 1.4.0 install according to the timestamp of the file.

Cheers!

13 years 2 months ago #154640 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB 1.3.1 PHP notice

PHP Notice: Constant _UE_USERAPPROVAL_SUCCESSFUL already defined in ..www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/norwegian/norwegian.php on line 413

Problem with your language plugin, please consult with the developer.

PHP Notice: Undefined index: postStats in ..www/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbsimpleboardtab/cb.simpleboardtab.model.php on line 104

This has been confirmed resolved with CB 1.4. What forum do you have selected within the Forum integration plugin?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 8 months ago #173060 by biltong
Replied by biltong on topic Re: CB 1.3.1 PHP notice

I also have this error with CB 1.4 and Kunena 1.6.5.

I have the Kunena selected for the CB plugin forum component.

Any ideas?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds