images dont show up 1.5 and 1.4

12 years 10 months ago #166240 by Ryein
images dont show up 1.5 and 1.4 was created by Ryein
I have the newest version of cb and I'm using Joomla 1.5 and when I click on manager connections the remove connection and view profile images don't show up. This happens when I activate safe SEO Urls in the joomla configuration.

Also in my theme tabs when you click on some one elses profile is messed up, but not on your own strangely enough.

How can I fix this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #166288 by Ryein
Replied by Ryein on topic Re: images dont show up 1.5 and 1.4
This has to be a common issue. Still looking for an answer... :S

12 years 10 months ago #166326 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: images dont show up 1.5 and 1.4

Ryein wrote: This has to be a common issue. Still looking for an answer... :S

Not so common I guess - I cannot replicate this - so it has something to do with your environment.

Just right click on image that does not show up and see the URL - make sure image is there and accessible (permissions).

12 years 10 months ago #166337 by Ryein
yeah the image is there and perfectly fine when I change the config setting for joomla SEO URLs to off.

It works perfectly if the image links have a full url instead of a partial.

Example ..... instead of /images/stuff.png it had www.website.com/images/stuff.png

In all the cb plugins the images work fine because they use a full url. The cb images for "Manage Connections" like remove connection dont display.

Also the tab images display correctly on your own page, but not when viewing others.

I just would like to know where these images are defined so I can go in and add a full url to there location.

12 years 10 months ago #166498 by Ryein
The best part about my question is you don't have to duplicate the error, or help me with it. I would just like to define these variables with a complete URL. Can you tell me where

tab images are define and "Manage Connections" page link images are define? Thanks.

12 years 10 months ago #166575 by Ryein
Ok I figured it out. All this information is set inside the comprofiler.html.php file. All you have to do to avoid this issue for good on any setup is include the joomla base url like so JURI::base()

Hope this helps anyone else with the issue.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.555 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn