mandatory menu dont work show logout action J1.6

12 years 8 months ago #173510 by nant

Simo1 wrote: Sorry "nant", you had right, I had "registered" insted "public" (what I am stupid), now have I changed and "updated" site but I get the same error: Fatal error: Class 'JModel' not found in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>vratabos/public_html/modules/mod_weblinks/helper.php on line 14
Thanks in advance, and sorry my English.

This has nothing to do with CB - it is related with the weblinks module.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #173544 by ver

nant wrote: looking at your screenshots i can see that yiu have not published this menu item to PUBLIC - i see Registered instead.

Please make Public - as instructed - and try again.

Hi Nant, thank you for your response.

I also prove with:

PUBLIC and PUBLISH

ERROR 500??

:whistle:

Where is the profile?

Regards

12 years 7 months ago #176204 by dasvenson
I have the mandatory menu in place and Public. I still get the
Fatal error: Class 'JModel' not found in /home/content/d/a/s/dasvenson/html/PFDtest/modules/mod_weblinks/helper.php on line 15

I know its originating the the Weblinks module, but I am using that module on my site. What can I do to correct this?
Thanks,
DAN

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #176274 by kittealand
EDIT: Saw that there is another thread for this already so I'll just follow that one!

First I'm using Joomla 1.7

I have earlier created working menu links to the profile page and to a user list I created in CB. Today I also noted that whatever link type among the CB alternatives I choose, in the type of menuobject field, it always defaults to Logout action. Four rows below in the link field it does show the correct link and when I create the menu, the correct type of menu is also created (not the Logout action that it proposes).

So if I choose to create a user list menu, Logout action is shown in the "Type of menu object" field" and in the link field it says "index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userslist"

I never get any error or other strange message of any sort.

Unfortunately this bug is just not cosmetic. All the parameter fields that are shown when I choose to eg create a user list, are exactly the ones you see when you choose to add a menu object, ie before you press the choose button to determine what kind of link you want. My Joomla is Swedish so please bear with me!

I only have this issue when I try to create a menu that is listed under the comprofiler heading. All other standard joomla menus and menus for easyblog, Kunena and some Phoca modules, are created faultlessly.

I really don't know when this started and I can't connect it to some action I've done. I also tried re-installing the comprofiler mod but to no avail!

Any help much appreciated!

BR
Krister
/Finland

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn