CB Login with Gmail Authentication using Suffix

12 years 7 months ago #175863 by djbwilliams
I'm using CB 1.7 with Joomla 1.7 & appear to have found a bug with CB Login when used with the Joomla Gmail Authentication plugin.

It works fine until you enter a Suffix in the Gmail Authentication plugin settings. For example we use Google Apps for @students.rave.ac.uk addresses, so if I enter "students.rave.ac.uk" as the suffix in the plugin settings, then when a user tries to login, CB Login will redirect to component/comprofiler/login and display the error "Incorrect email or password. Please try again." even though it seems to successfully login, as the users profile picture loads successfully and if you click a link to another page they're logged in fine. So for some reason it redirects to that page and displays the unsuccessful login message even though it's logged in fine?

When I try the normal Joomla login box, entering exactly the same Google Apps username and password (with suffix in settings) it works absolutely fine, so it's definitely a problem with CB Login.

I'm ok with tweaking code, but this one's beyond me - any ideas? Would be much appreciated, hoping to launch the website in a couple of days and being able to restrict login to @students.rave.ac.uk emails is somewhat vital for it!

Thanks,

David

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn