Step By Step registration - only first field within a tab is visible

6 years 11 months ago #293797 by Gnmeli
Hi,

I am trying to use a step-by-step registration.

After installing the CB Conditional plugin, creating tabs and assigning fields to different tabs, I am facing the next problem:

In every tab which has more than 1 field, the user can see only the first one. The rest of the tabs has a "visibility:hidden" element style.

Why does it happen? I cannot find any clue here on the forums.

Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #293813 by krileon
My guess is you have conditions on the other fields. Try disabling CB Conditional and see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 11 months ago #293817 by Gnmeli
Hi,

Thnaks for prompt reply.

This is however is not the case. In the meanwhile I did turn these field using some jquey but systematicly problem still presist.

Regards

6 years 11 months ago #293841 by krileon
Your issue is still present with CB Conditional disabled? Then my guess is you've something else installed doing it. Maybe even CSS related. Switch to default Joomla protostar template and see if that resolves your issue. Otherwise begin the debug process of disabling non-core extensions and CB plugins 1 by 1 until issue goes away to find the conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn