CB changing access to menu items

1 year 6 months ago #330968 by daedalusteks
CB changing access to menu items was created by daedalusteks
When we installed CB we noticed we are no longer able to access the vendor tab in hikamarket. The orders are processing and crediting our vendors, but we can not access it anymore in hikamarket. CB has restricted access to certain areas of our own website. Not sure why it changed permissions.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #330969 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB changing access to menu items
Frontend or backend? CB can't possibly do that on backend. It has no code to do so. Frontend the only way would be if that information is displayed on the Joomla user profile as CB replaces the Joomla user profile, but aside from that it couldn't possibly do this without one of our products being deliberately configured to do so (CB Auto Actions or CBSubs).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago #330987 by daedalusteks
Replied by daedalusteks on topic CB changing access to menu items
It did it on both. The backend vendor option is gone and vendors can no longer login through the front end. But transactions that contain vendor items in hikashop still credit vendor, we are just unable to get into vendor section to mark things paid.

1 year 6 months ago #330988 by daedalusteks
Replied by daedalusteks on topic CB changing access to menu items
Here are some screenshots       
Attachments:

1 year 6 months ago #330999 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB changing access to menu items
I don't see how that'd have anything to do with CB. That's clearly an access check from within HikaShop or from its menu item. CB has no integration with HikaShop. Suggest contacting HikaShop as they should be able to tell you what access specifically is being checked and why that could impact backend. My guess is a permissions setting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn