BackEnd Latency Issue

1 year 6 months ago #331028 by jballester
BackEnd Latency Issue was created by jballester
HI everyone.

Im moving from joomla 3 to joomla 4 on a new hostspace or instance in the same server.

As soon as community builder was installed in joomla 4, a slow loading begins to occurs.  It take more than a minute to load to the CB dashboard. Same time takes to login to Joomla 4 using admin credentials after CB installation.

This problem was happening with joomla 3 but i think it was a firewall issue.  The IT person said the issue was not the firewall. I did not pay attention to the issue because we were planning to move to joomla 4.

Now the issue is affecting joomla 4 im wondering if somebody had the same issue and how i can to solve this issue.

Thank

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #331035 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic BackEnd Latency Issue
Very likely the firewall. You're probably blocking the version checks to our servers so they're timing out. We can provide IP Addresses to whitelist but please use the Contact Us form as we don't provide them publicly.

www.joomlapolis.com/contact-us

Alternatively you can turn off all of CBs version checking and News module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago #331154 by jballester
Replied by jballester on topic BackEnd Latency Issue
Thanks for the advice.

In going to ask for the ip to post them on the firewall.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds