new users unable to register on user interface.

1 year 2 months ago #332715 by krileon
Your screenshot confirms several default menu items for CB were deleted or moved. Specifically you should have a public and published Joomla menu item of menu type Community Builder > User Profile (mandatory!). Below is a screenshot of the menu items CB creates on install. If any are missing they've been deleted or moved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #332716 by Niania
I've checked, and I did as you've said but it still doesn't work. I've attached the error message and the CB menu
Attachments:

1 year 2 months ago #332717 by krileon
The error message at the top directly tells you what's wrong. The registration was blocked due to already being registered. That's behavior from CB AntiSpam.

I do not understand how you have CB AntiSpam and CB Paid Subscriptions yet no active subscription or download history for either. Did someone else create this site for you? If so please contact them to obtain credentials and post in the support forums otherwise consider subscribing on your current account and then posting on support forums. I cannot help you any further at this point, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 2 months ago #332726 by Niania
Thank you. :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn