[#9158] batch tools has bug.

11 months 3 weeks ago - 11 months 3 weeks ago #333411 by saman2
[#9158] batch tools has bug. was created by saman2
hi
please go to user managment , checked some user and then try to set user group for that users via batch tools.
return this error:
Cannot use object of type stdClass as array

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 months 3 weeks ago #333418 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic batch tools has bug.
Seams to be working fine for me on clean Joomla 4 and Joomla 3 installs with single usergroup and multiple usergroups selected. It's possible and likely your error is not coming from the batch tool, but a 3rd party Joomla extension acting on Joomla user store events. Check server error log to see where the error is coming from.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 months 3 weeks ago #333428 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic batch tools has bug.
i do it on official CB demo web site, look at url exactly please.

11 months 3 weeks ago - 11 months 3 weeks ago #333432 by krileon
Worked perfectly fine for me on the demo site. If you're trying to give a usergroup you don't have permission to give that might be why it's erroring. Try giving Author, which worked fine for me when giving to andrea.

Please provide the steps you took to reach your issue. For example what usergroup to what user and if multiple please also provide usernames for each since this is happening on the demo site for you. This is all very important for me to reproduce, track down, and fix the issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 months 3 weeks ago #333434 by saman2
Replied by saman2 on topic batch tools has bug.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

11 months 3 weeks ago #333445 by krileon
Looks like it's due to "- Select Group -" still being selected. Just be sure to unselect it to avoid this for now. Have added a bug ticket.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9158

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn