Tabs not showing in "Edit Profile" page....

13 years 1 month ago #156477 by bigal0228
Joomla 1.5.22
CB 1.4 (latest)
Template Rockettheme Somaxion

Using default template in CB

3rd Party addons: Groupjive and Kunena uddeim

When viewing the "update Profile" page I get a flat layout rather than the tabbed layout. In researching this, I found several references to the fact that the ONLY layout for the Update Profile page was tabbed.

All tab classes seem to be available but are not being displayed on the update profile page. I've cleared cache numerous times (as the basic layouts of this template cache non-volatile content) but nothing thus far seems to work. I can only assume that something in the rockettheme template is breaking the css of the edit profile page.

Any clues or ideas what to look for or where to start would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #156479 by nant

13 years 1 month ago #156501 by nspwebdesign
Replied by nspwebdesign on topic Re: Tabs not showing in "Edit Profile" page....
I am having the same problem. I am also using a rockettheme template. I am thinking there might be something in the rockettheme css that it killing the tabs.

13 years 1 month ago #156612 by bigal0228
Replied by bigal0228 on topic Re: Tabs not showing in "Edit Profile" page....
Unfortunately, I am unable to even navigate to the update profile page after switching to any other template. I can load the update profile page using a copied link, but it brings up the original template no matter what I try. Ive cleaned every cache in my browser, in Joomla backend, and even loaded different browsers, all with the same result. I'm very sure now that it has to be the rockettheme template. It's using the Gantry 3 framework and it appears as though the gantry.css file is being used to render a lot of the template features. I've tried copying the css for the tabs into the gantry.css file with no result. There should be a way to copy the required css properties into the correct file if I could just find it. The gantry framework has a ton of nice features for styling blocks, tabs and much more, but it is evidently interfering with a number of other features as well.

13 years 1 month ago #156617 by nspwebdesign
Replied by nspwebdesign on topic Re: Tabs not showing in "Edit Profile" page....
Yeah I am in the same boat. I jumping in the css file now to see if I can find anything. If I find something that works I will let you know.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn