How to turn off 'Send Email' from profile view?

12 years 10 months ago #165790 by lucato
Hi folks, when an user see another profile view, on the top shows 'Messages' and your have the option to Send Email and Private Messages in my case. I just want to keep PM and turn off the Send Email, but didn't find any menu 'Send Email' or any setting in the configurations for this profile/user view.

Maybe I'm a little blind today. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #165832 by clickmo
under tab management there is a menu tab. There you can edit some parameters. Did you try changing those?

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #165835 by lucato
Yup, I've looked into tabs, plugins, and configurations and nothing found.

Btw, just to informing, after hitting the send e-mail button it is showing the error:

Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in .../administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 4969

But says that the e-mail was sent and really was, but it is another issue to post as a "bug" in another thread. :0)

12 years 10 months ago #165853 by nant

lucato wrote: Yup, I've looked into tabs, plugins, and configurations and nothing found.

Btw, just to informing, after hitting the send e-mail button it is showing the error:

Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Too few arguments in .../administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 4969

But says that the e-mail was sent and really was, but it is another issue to post as a "bug" in another thread. :0)

test without your language plugin -

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #165904 by lucato
Yup, I've uninstalled and the error message diasapeared, but I need both once the site is multilingual. Any Idea how to fix it or how to contact the team that translate to infor such issue.

[Edit]
Also, the Send Email keeps there, where do I turn it off?
[/Edit]

Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend.

P.S. Did you see my e-mail? ;0)

12 years 10 months ago #165918 by nant

lucato wrote: Yup, I've uninstalled and the error message diasapeared, but I need both once the site is multilingual. Any Idea how to fix it or how to contact the team that translate to infor such issue.

[Edit]
Also, the Send Email keeps there, where do I turn it off?
[/Edit]

Thanks in advance and have a nice weekend.

P.S. Did you see my e-mail? ;0)

CB Configuration has a parameter regarding primary email handling.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn