Doc for the API ?

4 months 1 week ago #336331 by crony
Doc for the API ? was created by crony
Hello,
I made some research but couldn't find anything solid.
Is there a swagger or a documentation on all methods available within CB as endpoints to connect with ?
Thanks !
Merry Xmas !

J! 4.x - CB 2.7.3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 1 week ago #336347 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Doc for the API ?
We've API documentation for getting tabs, getting fields, getting users, creating users, updating users, and triggers. All can be found below.

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/279-community-builder/tutorials

If you mean like REST endpoints we don't provide any. CB Auto Actions can be used to create REST endpoints that do quite literally whatever you want. You'll need to be more specific about what API you're wanting access to for me to suggest anything further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 months 1 week ago #336353 by crony
Replied by crony on topic Doc for the API ?
Hi Krileon,
Thanks for the answer.
As far as I understand, as you can already natively use API endpoints in Joomla! for users like Post/Patch/Get/Del users and users custom files, I wanted to get the related fields from CB Paid Subscriptions extension.
Maybe I can map/bind a CB Paid field to a native custom field then shown it outside of Joomla! ?

Also the creation process of CB user outside of Joomla! here sounds interesting :
www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/279-community-builder/tutorials/18362-registering-a-user-through-cb-api
Seems I might add the CB Paid field using :
$user->set( 'FIELD_NAME', FIELD_VALUE );

Is this clearer to you ?
Thanks for your help !

J! 4.x - CB 2.7.3

4 months 1 week ago #336364 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Doc for the API ?
We don't have any Joomla native API endpoints yet. We'll be adding support for that in CB 3.x. So your options are to create your own such endpoints using a custom Joomla extension or use CB Auto Actions which can be used to create whatever endpoints you like. I've no idea what CBSubs fields you're referring to though as the only CBSubs related user fields are invoice address.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 2 hours ago #336995 by crony
Thanks for your answer, I indeed pointed the CB API not the CB Sub (and as you indicate, it's about the invoice fields)

J! 4.x - CB 2.7.3

3 months 1 hour ago #336996 by crony
As I read again you message, I see that you're pointing CB Auto Actions to create a RestAPI endpoint.
Could you elaborate ?
As I've used CB Auto Actions, it was only related to action into Joomla.

J! 4.x - CB 2.7.3

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds