Registration Issue

13 years 4 months ago #148953 by lickity40
Registration Issue was created by lickity40
Hello,

I recently upgraded to CB 1.3.1 & CBSubs 1.1.2. While setting up with PayPal sandbox, I'm getting this error on the registration page after submitting registration but prior to payment:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mydomain/public_html/members/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php on line 1578

Your registration data has now been saved, but your subscription isn't active yet. You need now to pay the subscription:

I've searched the forums here and found similar references at this point but different line #'s within the comprofiler.class.php file.

For your convenience, I quote lines 1570-1582 from that same file:

[code:1]if ( $cause == 'UserConfirmation' && $user->approved == 0) {

$activate = false;

$msg = array(

'emailAdminSubject' => array( 'sys' => _UE_REG_ADMIN_PA_SUB ),

'emailAdminMessage' => array( 'sys' => _UE_REG_ADMIN_PA_MSG ),

'emailUserSubject' => array( ),

'emailUserMessage' => array( )
[/code:1]

Thank you for your guidance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 4 months ago #148957 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Registration Issue
Believe you opened the wrong file. The error is pointing to the following (assuming you have the needed CB 1.3.1 installed).

[code:1]
function cbArrayToInts( &$array ) {
foreach ( $array as $k => $v ) {
$array[$k] = (int) $v;
}
}
[/code:1]

This doesn't necessarily mean it's coming from CBSubs. Please disable CB plugins within plugin management 1 by 1 until resolved to find help find the conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 4 months ago #148969 by lickity40
Replied by lickity40 on topic Re:Registration Issue
Ok...seems the file to which I quoted had double line spacing. Your reference is accurate.

As for disabling the plugins one at a time...ummmm...if we were talking about 3-4, wouldn't be a problem. I'd rather someone who knows how to interpret the code that's being referenced give me a clue.

Anyone out there?

Thanks!

13 years 4 months ago #148974 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Registration Issue
The code I've provided translates an arrays values into INT. Generally an array contains STRING values so for example the array would output as 0 => '1', but with the above function will change it to the correct 0 => 1.

This means whatever is using that function is not passing a valid array to it. Am not able to duplicate this on a clean CB 1.3.1 and CBSubs 1.1.2, would be inclined to believe is 3rd party conflict (perhaps even misconfiguration) causing this. Again, please review Plugin Management and disable plugins 1 by 1 until resolved; thank you.

Due to your code lines being off I recommend re-installing CB 1.3.1. If on Joomla 1.5.x simply install via the Extension Manager and it'll auto-upgrade.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds