[SOLVED] choice between severals child plans

13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 4 weeks ago #157880 by erilam
Hello,

I apologise but I didn't find the soluce in the manual so if can bring me explaination I will thank you a lot ;)

the context :

I have two differents plans, plan A and plan B. these plans are really differents (as seller and customers) so I use picto to send my non-connect members to these plans by the direct link index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=1 or 2. No promblem with that

These two plans are set on "Exclusive" and "children plans are visible if any"
On the plan B I want to add two children plan, one for a single subscription and the other one for a couple of subscribers (Wife and husband). I set the twice plans on "Non exclusive" and "children plans are visible if any"

Here is my problem :

When I want to send the non-connect members to the plan B I want to display the plan B with a choice for one of the children plan but if I use the link index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=2 I display the plan B whithout childrens plans and if I use the link index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=3I display the plan B with only one of the children plan.

So here is my question what is the solution to display the subscription on the plan B and with the two childrens plans ?

I hope my explaination is good, if not I can give you snapshot or explain more.

Thank you by advance for your answers

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #157883 by Thelowlandpiper
Replied by Thelowlandpiper on topic Re: choice between severals child plans
I'm not sure I understand the set-up but to display more than one plan I think you can enter planID's separated by a hyphen - eg &plans=31-32
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon, erilam

13 years 4 weeks ago #157918 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: choice between severals child plans
Using a direct link for parent plans will NOT show the child plans, this is actually a bug. To work around this you'd do as the previous user suggested and provide the parent AND child plan IDs separated by a hyphen.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: erilam

13 years 4 weeks ago #158024 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Re: choice between severals child plans
thank you Thelowlandpiper and Krileon, it works fine like that ;)

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn