[#2567] Guest book publish/unpublish

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #165680 by lemaudit
[#2567] Guest book publish/unpublish was created by lemaudit
I've looked around and can't seem to find an answer. I must be missing something, but I can't seem to be able publish or unpublish guestbook entries. The link/button is there, but doesn't work. The other links like delete, feedback and edit work fine.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #165699 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Guest book publish/unpublish
Please review your browser error console when clicking the publish/unpublish links. Sounds as if a fatal JS error is present or something of the sort. Please also provide Joomla, CB, and ProfileBook versions.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #165709 by lemaudit
Replied by lemaudit on topic Re: Guest book publish/unpublish
Joomla 1.5
CB 1.4
Profilebook 1.2

here are the errors:
Error: document.actionFormg1.publishedg1 is undefined
Source File: javascript:document.actionFormg1.formactiong1.value='publish';document.actionFormg1.publishedg1.value=0;document.actionFormg1.submit();
Line: 1

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80070057 (NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE) [nsIWebNavigation.loadURI]" nsresult: "0x80070057 (NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE)" location: "JS frame :: chrome://global/content/viewSource.js :: viewSource :: line 179" data: no]

a bit above my pay grade :-)

12 years 10 months ago #165772 by krileon
Hmm, not sure of the cause but there is certainly a conflict of some sort. Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #165814 by krileon
Was able to confirm your issue locally and on your site. Have created a bug ticket so can be investigated further. Apologize for the inconvenience.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2567

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 10 months ago #165900 by lemaudit
Replied by lemaudit on topic Re: Guest book publish/unpublish
any way to remove that option in the code .... is there something I could comment out?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn