[#2669] CBsubs | Disable unsubscribe button for 1 plan ?

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #170496 by pepperstreet
How do i hide/disable the UNSUBSCRIBE button for a particular plan? I think its not always suitable or nessecary to disable it globally. I can see just one global option in > settings > display > unsubscribe ?!

Any idea?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #170522 by krileon
There's no parameter that I am aware of to disable renewal/reactivation and cancel buttons except for globally. You'd need to use CSS to remove it. I've added a feature request for this however.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepperstreet

12 years 9 months ago #170533 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: CBsubs | Disable unsubscribe button for 1 plan ?
CSS workaround:
Just did a quick look... please correct me if i am wrong. It seems that the buttons(forms) have all the same CSS selectors :-(

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #170540 by krileon
You'll need to edit your plan and add a custom class to "CSS class (e.g. 'cbreg_green cbreg_admin_green' ):" found on the presentation then apply your CSS to that class.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pepperstreet

12 years 9 months ago #170556 by pepperstreet
Replied by pepperstreet on topic Re: CBsubs | Disable unsubscribe button for 1 plan ?
Aah, i see. Thank you very much.

PS: Also found out that the default plan has a CSS class of "cbregPlanStatus_default". Combined with Button class its easy to hide it. ;-)

12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #194568 by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic Re: CBsubs | Disable unsubscribe button for 1 plan ?

krileon wrote: There's no parameter that I am aware of to disable renewal/reactivation and cancel buttons except for globally. You'd need to use CSS to remove it. I've added a feature request for this however.

Is this solved or will it be soon? I don't like to use CSS tricks to hide something 'cause Google could penalize it.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn