[SOLVED] upgrading subs

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #170649 by lemaudit
[SOLVED] upgrading subs was created by lemaudit
Is it safe to assume that when you upgrade subs all the plugins have to upgraded as well?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 9 months ago #170654 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: upgrading subs

lemaudit wrote: Is it safe to assume that when you upgrade subs all the plugins have to upgraded as well?

yes - as explained in the documentation.

12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #170659 by lemaudit
Replied by lemaudit on topic Re: upgrading subs
well I upgraded and the confirmation emails are no longer being sent out when people register ... now what?
emails from Subs work, but the email confirmation from CB doesn't anymore since the upgrade.

12 years 9 months ago #170661 by nant

12 years 9 months ago #170665 by lemaudit
Replied by lemaudit on topic Re: upgrading subs
Holy Cow! Are you serious? Is there a work around? a temporary fix? A way to roll back without restoring a backup? This is huge. It would have been a deal breaker when I purchased this product and it's a show stopper now. I have tons of homeowners losing their homes and foreclosure defense attorneys coming to this site. It was plugged on HuffPost in my article: www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-zombeck/money-held-hostage-by-eas_b_905309.html

and on 20 other sites 3 days ago. This is no small issue. How does that work? You log it as a bug and announce that an issue of this magnitude will be fixed in the next release? When is the next release? What do we do in the meantime? How do my visitors register? This entire process is central to the site.

Your attitude to this seems a bit cavalier, which is concerning given the amount of sites affected by this.

12 years 9 months ago #170668 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: upgrading subs

lemaudit wrote: Holy Cow! Are you serious? Is there a work around? a temporary fix? A way to roll back without restoring a backup? This is huge. It would have been a deal breaker when I purchased this product and it's a show stopper now. I have tons of homeowners losing their homes and foreclosure defense attorneys coming to this site. It was plugged on HuffPost in my article: www.huffingtonpost.com/richard-zombeck/money-held-hostage-by-eas_b_905309.html

and on 20 other sites 3 days ago. This is no small issue. How does that work? You log it as a bug and announce that an issue of this magnitude will be fixed in the next release? When is the next release? What do we do in the meantime? How do my visitors register? This entire process is central to the site.

Your attitude to this seems a bit cavalier, which is concerning given the amount of sites affected by this.

Sent you PM today (Sunday) - please check.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn