[#2763] problem with plan subscription page and IE

12 years 6 months ago #175636 by activha
This code is being included in our template to track clicks from our salesforce and report activity. This is something that we need on our pages.

I will test tomorrow with removing it but somehow your integration should cope with click tracking from PAP which is needed.

For the subscription page I cannot provide a screen shot tonight since I am travelling but just click on a plan with IE8 apart from the last one and you will notice that the fields at the end of the page appear above the footer and that the drop down lists from two fields (country/pays and code NAF) are not filled with values.

All is working ok with FF,Safari and no bugs report on firebug

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #175642 by activha
I managed to make a test sale with the snippet of code removed but got absolutely the same result from PAP debug log !

It is definitely not working as is.

12 years 6 months ago #175727 by krileon

For the subscription page I cannot provide a screen shot tonight since I am travelling but just click on a plan with IE8 apart from the last one and you will notice that the fields at the end of the page appear above the footer and that the drop down lists from two fields (country/pays and code NAF) are not filled with values.

I see, this appears to be due to styling of your template. Please switch to default Joomla template and confirm if issue resolved.

I managed to make a test sale with the snippet of code removed but got absolutely the same result from PAP debug log !

Ok, thank you for checking.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 6 months ago #175779 by activha
No this is not a template problem. Our template is a pro one and working very well. This page is ok with FF, safari and opera but not with IE8
All our pages work ok on IE8 except this one with CBSubs inscription and hidden fields depending on plans.

As a paying professional customer I would appreciate to have a little more consideration than "this is a template problem" and just a deeper look at the page with IE8

12 years 6 months ago #175786 by nant
just quick note from my testing on your site - it seems to work ok with IE9 (thats what I have).

12 years 6 months ago #175788 by activha
Yes with all modern browsers it works ok but more than 40% of the market is still on IE 7 and IE 8.
So we need it to work on these from a professional point of view.

Can someone of your staff help on this ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn