[#2763] problem with plan subscription page and IE

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #175794 by krileon

As a paying professional customer I would appreciate to have a little more consideration than "this is a template problem" and just a deeper look at the page with IE8

This is part of the debug process, I stated it appears to be a styling issue. It frankly doesn't matter who developed the template whether paid or not it can still have bugs.. as can CB. If you do not wish to participate in the debug process then I can not help any further.

With that said if you'd like to continue then please test with default template as my attempt to change template resulted in the template not changing and am unsure what is forcing the template in your install and do not wish to tamper with your install as you know its configuration best.

Can someone of your staff help on this ?

I am on the staff and I have been helping you, please follow my instruction.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 7 months ago #175809 by activha
I do not have access to IE8 this week end so I cannot test the default template.

If you can test today, the only thing to do is to deactivate temporarily the chameleon system plugin which is controlling the display of templates according to our products, then the default template will show correctly.

Thanks

12 years 7 months ago #175945 by activha

krileon wrote: On review of your site for a different issue I noticed the following.

papTrack is not defined
Espace-client/Creer-un-compte.html
Line 176

Are you loading PAP API with another extension or something of the sort? It's possible loading of PAP API from other sources could be conflicting.

Please see the code snippet below, identify where it's coming from, and remove it then retest our integration.

<script id="pap_x2s6df8d" src="REMOVED/affiliation/scripts/clickjs.php" type="text/javascript">
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
papTrack();</script>

I am coming back on this while waiting for the IE7/8 bug solved.

We have chameleon plugin allowing us to set this code on all pages except the CB registration pages so that CB can use pap track for PAP integration.

Do you use it only on task=register page or is there any other page that we should remove also ?

If we use this code we have the PAP cookie automatically set by our PAP integration (I just checked). In this case can we use the normal anchor or direct links from PAP instead of the old redirect links for your PAP integration to work ?

This way we would have your pap integration working (once updated by joomlapolis) and our own click tracking allowed in PAP

Thanks

12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #175971 by krileon

Do you use it only on task=register page or is there any other page that we should remove also ?

Moved reply to its respective thread below, please use it regarding the PAP issue.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/175049-2750-problem-with-pap-integration?limit=6&start=12#175974

If we use this code we have the PAP cookie automatically set by our PAP integration (I just checked). In this case can we use the normal anchor or direct links from PAP instead of the old redirect links for your PAP integration to work ?

This way we would have your pap integration working (once updated by joomlapolis) and our own click tracking allowed in PAP

Moved reply to its respective thread below, please use it regarding the PAP issue.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/175049-2750-problem-with-pap-integration?limit=6&start=12#175974

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 7 months ago #176036 by krileon
Confirmed working fine locally and in your install on Default Joomla template. Issue appears to be your Joomla template, please contact your templates developer for further support. Likely an uncleared float or something of the sort.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 7 months ago #176046 by activha
This is strange that this happens only on the cbsubs inscription page and nowhere else, could be a javascript conflict ? or only css ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn