[#2965] Possible Issue in promotion Plugin

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181852 by ala7lam
Hi, I am trying to use the promotion plugin with my default language (Arabic), but for some reason, I can't see the months correctly. Please see attached img.

CB 1.7.1
CBSubs
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #181908 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Possible Issue in promotion Plugin
Appears to be a bug and have created the below bug ticket for further investigation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2965

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #181931 by ala7lam
Replied by ala7lam on topic Re: Possible Issue in promotion Plugin
Thanks for your answer.

Is there a way to somehow change the wording on those so that I could use them meanwhile :)?

CB 1.7.1
CBSubs

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181980 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Possible Issue in promotion Plugin
You could revert them back to English which will allow them to display properly. Unfortunately don't have any other fix at this time.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 5 months ago #181994 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Possible Issue in promotion Plugin
curious - are you able to get CB date calendar to appear fine in your language?

12 years 5 months ago #181997 by ala7lam
Replied by ala7lam on topic Re: Possible Issue in promotion Plugin
I just changed the wording on the default CB language file for the months from Arabic to English but the months still show like that.

Is there any cache for CB that I should delete?

I am assuming of course that it is taking the translations from the file here:
components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/default_language/default_language.php

Thanks

CB 1.7.1
CBSubs

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.389 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn