cbconnect with jfusion and phpbb3 dual login prob

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #182295 by gmanish
Hi,

My site www.rajcomics.com has following config:

Joomla 1.5.24
CB 1.7.1
phpbb3 3.0.9
jfusion 1.5.6

I am using jfusion to bridge phpbb3 (slave) with Joomla as Master. I am also using cb_login module. The bridge is working fine with this config. However as soon as I add cbconnect 1.1.0 The dual login of jfusion does not work for any user signing in using facebook. It logs the user only in joomla but not in phpbb3. However if the user logs in on the website directly (without facebook) then dual login works. Not sure if I could get some help for this here or on jfusion website but I will try at both places.

Thanks

Manish

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #182440 by beat
Can you please cross-paste the url of the thread on jfusion site here and the one of this thread to the jfusion site (if not already done) ?

That way we can get latest status of the bug solution.

Make sure to have latest CB Connect as we fixed some events in that, that probably jFusion needs.

I've also opened a bug tracker item #2989 to follow/investigate this here:
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/2989

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #182644 by gmanish
Here is the link to the topic I have created on jfusion for this.I am using the latest CB Connect (version 1.1.0.

Thanks

Manish

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #182687 by gmanish
Another issue I am experiencing is as follows:

Scenario: A user who has an existing community builder account links the same with his facebook account. Next day (or after logging out and closing all broweser sessions), He logs in facebook in a browser and thereafter tries to login to my site (www.rajcomics.com) using Facebook Login Button in the cb_login module. This results in a 500 error. The URL is
www.rajcomics.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pluginclass&plugin=cbconnect&action=facebook&return=BRaHjb21pY3MuY29tLw==&Itemid=292

However on reloading the page the login happens fine.

Not sure if this is a bug or some configuration issue. Do I need to create a seperate topic for this issue?

Thanks

Manish

12 years 5 months ago #182691 by nant
500 errors usually leave a trace in server error log - please check.

12 years 5 months ago #182824 by gmanish
i looked in apache logs but there is no trace there

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn