cbconnect with jfusion and phpbb3 dual login prob

12 years 5 months ago #182836 by nant
Please turn on debugging and see if something more helpful appears.

You error log should have something also.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #183110 by krileon
Apologize if you were mislead, but CB Connect fires no registration triggers (it never has) so any integrations that act off them will do nothing. This is because CB Connect does a direct object store and bypasses the "saveSafely" function in CB where the triggers are handled. I'll be adding trigger execution manually in a later release.

Regarding the 500 error am unsure what could be happening. The only way to know for sure is by reviewing your server error log (please don't confuse with your access log, two different logs). Please also enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configuration and re-test if you are able to successfully duplicate your problem continuously.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago #185706 by gmanish
I did some poking around with various logs as suggested but could not get much headway. Eventually I installed jfbconnect and now all the 500 errors are gone. I am still not able to make the jfusion dual login work with jfbconnect.

12 years 4 months ago #185798 by krileon
Have you tried the latest release of CB Connect? It now fires CBs registration triggers properly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.718 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn