CB PB LATEST - 2 great things ?!?

12 years 4 months ago #186235 by Andromeda57
CB PB LATEST - 2 great things ?!? was created by Andromeda57
Ho Boys and Girls !

1. I user the privacy plugin. But when I say for example my Blog should be invisible, it's written in the CB PB LATEST when i did an entry. Is this so right? Then it would be a privacy problem?

2. Is it possilbe, or planned, that you can make the option: only show "things of friends" in CB PB LATEST? then it would be a great feature like the pinnwall in facebook or myspace..

thanks a lot !

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #186273 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB PB LATEST - 2 great things ?!?

1. I user the privacy plugin. But when I say for example my Blog should be invisible, it's written in the CB PB LATEST when i did an entry. Is this so right? Then it would be a privacy problem?

The module doesn't know the privacy settings of each individual users tabs. It simply pulls the information as a database query. I agree it should respect privacy and have created the below bug ticket.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3117

2. Is it possilbe, or planned, that you can make the option: only show "things of friends" in CB PB LATEST? then it would be a great feature like the pinnwall in facebook or myspace..

Could be a useful feature and have added the below feature ticket.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3116

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 4 months ago #186306 by Andromeda57
Replied by Andromeda57 on topic Re: CB PB LATEST - 2 great things ?!?
Hi..

to 1.) Yes, especially in Germany it is horrible with the privacy... It often seems to be, that Germany doesnt want to have any website... :D

to 2.)Yes, I am not a programmer - But I think this way could be the easiest method to build an profilewall like myspace oder facebook. There "only" should be the option "only infos of my friends" and then it would be sooooo great!!

Thanks

12 years 3 weeks ago #197283 by Andromeda57
Replied by Andromeda57 on topic Re: CB PB LATEST - 2 great things ?!?
Thanks for doing... But where can i find the mod_cbpblatest_v1.3 ??????????????????????????????????????????

12 years 3 weeks ago #197288 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB PB LATEST - 2 great things ?!?
Sorry, release slipped our minds. We're reviewing what went wrong and looking to release soon as possible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.496 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn