[SOLVED] GroupJive Events - Date 1/1/1970 - no way out!

12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #193742 by krileon
Ensure GJ 2.5 and CB 1.8 stable are both installed. If issue persists then you've some sort of jQuery conflict present. Review other installed extensions or review the head of your site using Firebug to see what other jQuery is loaded in. We've implemented a deeper noConflict with CB 1.8, but it's not full proof and is still prone to some rare conflicts.

Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #193808 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and it's due to the Events integration jQuery plugin for the time input not respecting CBs deep noConflict.

I've fixed the issue and installed a fixed copy of the Events integration for you then confirmed is now resolved. Please also confirm it is now resolved. I've also created the below bug ticket detailing the issue.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3328

As a curtsey I've installed fixed Auto, Photo, and File integrations which include the other bugs being fixed on forge. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paintek

12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #193870 by paintek
some still don't work, now i see the calendar and when i pick a date all gone ok. but when i go to save my event GJ pubblish it @ 1/1/1970

you're user is still active if you want to see that!

why everything seems so obvious, after someone told it to you?

12 years 2 weeks ago #193876 by krileon
You need to pick a date and a time. You can't just pick date or it'll malform when strtotime trys to translate it to a timestamp to be formatted for database storage.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 2 weeks ago #193884 by paintek
of corse, i did. but the end still 1/1/1970

why everything seems so obvious, after someone told it to you?

12 years 2 weeks ago #193889 by krileon
Confirmed bug. Occurs wen the date format is changed from mm/dd to dd/mm in CB configuration.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3333

Will review for fixing early next week (time for weekend here :)).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn