Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Upgraded to CB 1.8: Issue with CB Subs 1.2.2

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #194050 by krileon
Please PM backend super user login credentials and would be happy to take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #194123 by krileon
Was able to confirm your issue and have created bug ticket #3345 for further investigation. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• raniko
  • raniko
12 years 3 months ago #194134 by raniko
Okay. Is there a way for me to track the progress of the ticket from the website or should I just wait until someone gets back to me? Can you think of any workaround for this, possibly by using an integration strategy?

Thanks.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #194235 by krileon
Our CBSubs tracker is private, sorry. You can request updates as needed and can let you know of progress, please not daily. Currently we believe it maybe a CB bug rather then a CBSubs bug, but have yet to fully investigate.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by krileon.

• raniko
  • raniko
12 years 3 months ago #194237 by raniko
OKay. Thanks for the update. Just an fyi, This is almost certainly a CB bug... The issue began after upgrading to CB 1.8 and before upgrading to CB Subs 1.3RC1.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 3 months ago #194267 by krileon
Yeah that's most likely the case and will be reviewing further in the coming days to be included with CB 1.8.1.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon