[#3476] CB Profile Book width error

12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 5 days ago #198749 by herzenssache
[#3476] CB Profile Book width error was created by herzenssache
Dear CB Team,

thank you for the great component that we happily use for years.

Our config is J2.54 CB1.8 Profilebook 1.2
Template is Afterburner of rockettheme.com

The profilebook entries reach over the border. If there is text it can not be read.

Note, that this does not happen with all users - my own profile looks fine.
I am sure that it has to do something with the template in combination with profile book.
As you are the code gurus I wonder if you can do some magic and giving me a CSS hint what to add or to remove :) ?

Any help is highly appreciated.

thank you,
Matt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 week ago #198782 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: CB Profile Book width error
Confirmed bug; appears be a styling issue. I've created the below bug ticket for further investigation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3476

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: herzenssache

12 years 1 week ago #198794 by herzenssache
Replied by herzenssache on topic Re: CB Profile Book width error
Dear Kyle,

thank you. I applied the patch of the bug tracker - it worked!

Thanks a million for the great support,
Matt

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn