[#3535] Registration date is wrong, two hours extra

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #201044 by claudia1234
Hi,

I have a joomla 2.5.4 system with CB 1.8.
I set in the Joomla global configuration the server time zone on Berlin. In Jommla articles the creation date is correct. Although other components like Kunena shows the right time. For example the creation time for new posts is correct.

Only the Community Builder registration date is wrong. It is two hours in advance. (On 20:00 it shows 22:00)

Claudia

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #201071 by krileon
Did the user register before you changed the timezone? The datetime is stored to the database then timezone applied on display. However, Joomla changes how the PHP date function behaves and sometimes can result in double timezone being applied (on save then on display).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #201075 by claudia1234
Replied by claudia1234 on topic Re: Registration date is wrong, two hours extra
No: the Joomla user manager shows: use default

and the CB User Mangement shows: Berlin, like the configuration.

It's the same after the change. I made a test registration.

11 years 11 months ago #201085 by krileon
Have created the below bug ticket for further investigation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3535

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #201388 by claudia1234
Replied by claudia1234 on topic Re: Registration date is wrong, two hours extra
Thank you, now it works perfectly

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn