[#3540] Moderator menu not showing

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #201293 by dufferinresearch
[#3540] Moderator menu not showing was created by dufferinresearch
Hi everyone.

I've installed a fresh copy of CB 1.8 on J! 2.5.4 and setup in CB config under the moderation tab to moderators have all premmisions. But still can't see a moderator tab under the user profiles when I'm logged in as anyone in my moderator usergroup. I can get updates on CB Workflow for user reports but can't ban them. Is there something else I should setup?

Thank you in advance!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #201324 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Moderator menu not showing
Moderator tabs? Can you be more specific as to what the tab configuration is and how you expect it to behave? You ban user profiles by navigating to a profile other then your own and on the CB menu is the option to ban users.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago #201356 by dufferinresearch
Replied by dufferinresearch on topic Re: Moderator menu not showing

krileon wrote: Moderator tabs? Can you be more specific as to what the tab configuration is and how you expect it to behave? You ban user profiles by navigating to a profile other then your own and on the CB menu is the option to ban users.

Hello krileon, thank you for answering me.

I am aware of the way how banning works, but as I wrote, there is no 'Moderation' menu on user profiles. Is there any particular option in settings that enables that menu? As I also wrote, in the backend of my site, I have setup everything I think I should under the Moderation tab in CB configs.

11 years 11 months ago #201363 by krileon
Ensure the CB Menu is published and public within CB > Plugin Management as well as CB > Tab Management as it's responsible for rendering the menu above a users profile.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #201372 by dufferinresearch
Replied by dufferinresearch on topic Re: Moderator menu not showing

krileon wrote: Ensure the CB Menu is published and public within CB > Plugin Management as well as CB > Tab Management as it's responsible for rendering the menu above a users profile.

That's all enabled and I'm already having 'View/Edit profile' menu but there is no moderator menu. I guess there should be a moderator group which has to be allowed to moderata and I tried to setup a user in all User groups and in CB > Configuration > Moderation choose eg. Administrator group. Still no Moderation menu above user profile (and no, I'm not on my profile)...
My moderators can allow pictures, get reports from different users (user have moderation menu and 'Report user' option) but can't ban, unban users on their profiles.

11 years 11 months ago #201376 by krileon
Was able to confirm your issue; it appears to be a bug and have created the below bug ticket for further investigation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3540

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn